Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday Morning Hike

Good Morn - (gulp, slurp, mmmmmmmmmm) - ing :

(excuse me while I type and drink the best coffee in the world)....
Jennifer, Donna, Eric and I took a group of intrepid early-morning hikers through the Mt. Arenal cloud forest before breakfast. Justin, Phineas, Maggie, Tim, and Nate joined us as we worked our way down to a beautiful waterfall. (mmmmm, garrrrrr, best coffee ever......mommy)
Next, we're heading to Arenal Lake for a hike to the giant waterfall that feeds the volcanic lake. Here's a shot of Justin, Eric, Jennifer, and Donna with Arenal in the background...
For those of you old-timers, I ran into Noah Comen and his Dad in the buffet line! Noah, who spent his 7th & 8th grades with us is now a finance major at Bentley College...he says 'hey' to the juniors and seniors who overlapped with him.
Please just pour that crappy coffee you're drinking out, because it insults my coffee that you're reading this while I'm enjoying family-grown Costa Rican arabica....
-Pedro
mmmmmmmm, yarrrrrrr, javvvvvaaaaaa.....

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are planning on bringing some of that most delicious coffee in the world back to share with all of us. And you haven't even gotten to Monteverde yet!

    ReplyDelete